Version 220.127.116.11 (20-March-2010):
Windows Installer including Java 1.6 (If you are unsure, pick this one)
Windows installer (EXE file)
Cross-platform Installer (JAR file)
Mac Application Bundle (DMG file)
Cross-platform binaries (ZIP file)
- Enabled anti-aliasing in Swing GUI providing smoother text.
- When not showing icons in the movie list, the text size is now automatically increased when increasing the list height.
- The reports in the report generator were showing incorrect page count.
- IMDb parser would hang. (Fixed in automatic update 10.03.2010)
- Reports for the report generator have been improved and a couple of extra reports were added.
- Personal rating was sometimes shown as -1.0 if it hadn't been set.
- Some strange behaviour with the lists on startup was fixed.
- Export and Import would fail when using Substance Look & Feel.
- Report Generator did not function properly.
Because of bugs with the default additional info values, the current values may be wrong when loading from old config file (v18.104.22.168 and older). To fix this, open the Config.ini file with a text editor and either remove the values, or change to the correct additional info name.
Changes since version 2.8.7:
- Added personal rating. This can also be retrieved from IMDb when supplying username and password.
- Added new Look & Feels: NimROD.
- New update notification and automatic download system.
- Added better shortcut handling. Press ALT+k on Windows/GNU+Linux or ⌘+k on OSX to see available shortcuts for a window.
- Updated the HSQLDB driver which will hopefully fix some stability issues with HSQL.
- Added right click popup when editing movie/episode to clear additional info values.
- IMDb dialog now has a field for changing the search text when searching for IMDb info.
- Added option to remove quotes ("") from series titles.
Improvements to the Multi-Add-function:
- Shows the progress of the import procedure.
- It's now possible to define custom folders as root devices in the tree.
- Hardcoded codec info has been replaced with user defined text.
- Search nfo/txt files for IMDb URL when adding movies.
- Improved "use folder instead of file name" option to use parent folder if the current folder is named CD1/CD2 etc.
- New option to prefix movie titles with "_verify_" when using the option "Select First Hit".
- Added progress bar if expanding a directory takes more than a second.
- Changed directory separator from '\\' to system file separator in a few places in add multiple movies function.
- Default values for the additional info fields were saved for the wrong fields when they were rearranged.
- After editing a movie, the lists it is a member of was not shown in the right click popup in the movie list. (Bug ID:2879774)
- Database converter was unable to convert MySQL or HSQL database to MS Access database.
- Fixed an issue with selecting multiple entries in the movie list with the SHIFT key.
- Application would hang if pressing cancel when choosing player after pressing the play button.
- IMDb scraper would get the episode number and series wrong in some situations.
- IMDb scraper did not retrieved cast on series.
- IMDb scraper did not retrieve rating.
- IMDb scraper could hang (seemingly) indefinitely in some situations (some rare movies).
Because of bugs with the default additional info values, the current values may be wrong when imported from old config file.
Full release history with changelogs can be found in the Version History.